Here are the ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 1/2 cup of ice
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream (optional)
- 1 1/2 frozen bananas
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons of sugar (a bit more if you don't add ice cream)
- Optional: If you want to jazz it up, add a small handful of white chocolate chips
- Add all the ingredients to a blender.
- Blend away!
- Top with whipped cream
To serve warm (which is outrageously good) pour in a heat-proof glass or mug and heat in the microwave. Top with whipped cream. Let me know in the comments what you think. Enjoy!