Let's start with the frappuccino. Here are the ingredients:
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons Nutella
- 1 chocolate ice cream bar (I used a Magnum Double Caramel ice cream bar)
- 3 ice cubes (optional)
- Add all the ingredients to a blender in order.
- Blend away!
If you want more or less of an ingredient, don't be afraid to change the amount. This is one of my favorite frappuccino recipes, and it is out of this world! Enjoy!
Lastly, we have the Nutella mug cake. Here are the ingredients:
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons caster (superfine) sugar
- 4 tablespoons Nutella
- 5 tablespoons plain (all-purpose) flour
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Mix all of the ingredients one by one in order together in a mug.
- Cook in the microwave for 50 seconds (800 watts).
- Leave to rest for 1-2 minutes, it will be hot.
This recipe is very simple and you will be pleased with the results. It's scrumptious!
I hope you enjoy these Nutella recipes any time of the year. Let me know what you think. Bon appetit!